| How To Modify Volkswagen Beetle Chassis, Suspension & Brakes (SpeedPro)
Author: James Hale
Applies to ALL air-cooled-type Volkswagen Beetles, but does not cover MacPherson strut-type front suspension found on 1302 and 1303 models.
- The first reference book devoted solely to Beetle chassis, suspension and braking systems.
- Suitable for the home enthusiast as well as the more experienced mechanic.
- Based on the successful "How-To" technical features developed by the author for Volksworld magazine.
- Includes detailed coverage of the process for shortening the Beetle floorpan for kit-cars and dune buggies.
- All the information is based on practical experience of specialist VW mechanics.
Paperback - 8-1/4" x 9-3/4" - 128 pp - 220 b/w